<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									General Chat - Cross Game Forum				            </title>
            <link>https://crossgame.com/community/general-chat/</link>
            <description>Cross Game Discussion Board</description>
            <language>en</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 23:37:33 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>Amazon Prime deal - 4 pack Apple AirTag for $65</title>
                        <link>https://crossgame.com/community/general-chat/amazon-prime-deal-4-pack-apple-airtag-for-65/</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 06 Oct 2025 19:41:01 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Amazon has 4-Pack Apple AirTags on sale for $64.99. Shipping is free.
This is one of the best deals I have seem on Apple AirTags. I got some earlier this year and I am so glad I got them. T...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://amzn.to/46DfdzF" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener" data-product-products="18666865" data-product-exitwebsite="amazon.com" data-cta="outclick" data-link="dealDetail:Description Link" data-outclick-typeofoutclick="Frontpage Deal Post" data-product-forum="Hot Deals" data-store-id="1" data-store-slug="amazon" data-aps-asin="B0D54JZTHY" data-aps-asc-tag="slickdeals09-20" data-aps-asc-subtag="%ascsubtag%">Amazon</a><span> has </span>4-Pack Apple AirTags<span> on sale for </span><b>$64.99</b><span>. </span><b><span style="color: #006400">Shipping is free</span></b><span>.</span></p>
<p>This is one of the best deals I have seem on Apple AirTags. I got some earlier this year and I am so glad I got them. They already paid for themselves a couple of times over.</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://crossgame.com/community/general-chat/">General Chat</category>                        <dc:creator>CrossAdmin</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://crossgame.com/community/general-chat/amazon-prime-deal-4-pack-apple-airtag-for-65/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Side Hustle Ideas That Actually Pay – One You Might Be Overlooking</title>
                        <link>https://crossgame.com/community/general-chat/side-hustle-ideas-that-actually-pay-one-you-might-be-overlooking/</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 26 Sep 2025 20:02:16 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hey everyone,
I&#039;ve been diving into side hustles lately, and I wanted to share a few ideas that don&#039;t require a ton of upfront investment. There are tons of &quot;make money online&quot; suggestions ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p data-start="179" data-end="192">Hey everyone,</p>
<p data-start="194" data-end="513">I've been diving into side hustles lately, and I wanted to share a few ideas that don't require a ton of upfront investment. There are tons of "make money online" suggestions floating around, but I've found some legit ways that actually work — especially if you're looking to supplement your income without burning out.</p>
<p data-start="515" data-end="538">Here are a few options:</p>
<ul data-start="540" data-end="989">
<li data-start="540" data-end="668">
<p data-start="542" data-end="668"><strong data-start="542" data-end="558">Freelancing:</strong> Writing, design, video editing, or anything you're good at — sites like Upwork or Fiverr can get you started.</p>
</li>
<li data-start="669" data-end="794">
<p data-start="671" data-end="794"><strong data-start="671" data-end="700">Selling digital products:</strong> Think templates, printables, stock photos — platforms like Gumroad or Etsy are good for this.</p>
</li>
<li data-start="795" data-end="920">
<p data-start="797" data-end="920"><strong data-start="797" data-end="822">Tutoring or teaching:</strong> If you’re strong in a subject or skill, sites like Preply or Skillshare can help you monetize it.</p>
</li>
<li data-start="921" data-end="989">
<p data-start="923" data-end="989"><strong data-start="923" data-end="950">User research platforms</strong> – This is where it gets interesting...</p>
</li>
</ul>
<p data-start="991" data-end="1226">One you might not have heard of is <a href="https://app.respondent.io/r/walterquintero-b7dba374556c" target="_blank" rel="noopener">Respondent.io</a>. It's a site that connects researchers and companies with people who match their study criteria. You get paid to share your opinions or experiences — often via Zoom calls or surveys.</p>
<p data-start="1228" data-end="1517"><strong data-start="1228" data-end="1240">Example:</strong><br data-start="1240" data-end="1243" />Last week, I got selected for a 60-minute Zoom interview to evaluate and HR software concept. Took no prep, and I earned $100. It was super straightforward — they asked about how I would complete a task using a mockup site, asked me for input on design, label and functionality of the application. Easy money and kind of fun, honestly.</p>
<h3 data-start="1519" data-end="1556">A few tips if you try Respondent:</h3>
<ul data-start="1557" data-end="1738">
<li data-start="1557" data-end="1639">
<p data-start="1559" data-end="1639">Fill out your profile completely — your chances of getting selected go up a lot.</p>
</li>
<li data-start="1640" data-end="1684">
<p data-start="1642" data-end="1684">Apply quickly when new studies are posted.</p>
</li>
<li data-start="1685" data-end="1738">
<p data-start="1687" data-end="1738">Be honest in your screener responses (they check!).</p>
</li>
</ul>
<p data-start="1740" data-end="1884">Anyway, just wanted to share something that’s been working for me. If anyone has other under-the-radar side hustle ideas, I’d love to hear them!</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://crossgame.com/community/general-chat/">General Chat</category>                        <dc:creator>Cross Game</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://crossgame.com/community/general-chat/side-hustle-ideas-that-actually-pay-one-you-might-be-overlooking/</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		